[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Competition is fierce. It’s supposed to be. It makes you better, helps you to grow, and leads you to the edge of what you think is possible.
Every day businesses fight. Some for bigger market share or to stay on top, others for survival.
Of course, when we say businesses fight we really mean people fight.
They are the ones that have to make the big decisions, that have to shoulder the responsibility, that have to make high impact decisions under mounting pressures and stress.
The stakes are high.
They always are.
So, the questions is how do we support people to stay at the top of their game consistently?
Big firms from Wall Street will tell you the answer is high-performance coaching.
The High-Performance State of Mind
Let’s first look at the definition of high-performance coaching. Although there are many I still love Tim Gallwey’s definition, “Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them”.
In my practice I always explain to my clients that it’s my job to help them evaluate, understand, and improve their thinking and behaviour. The outcome is that we cultivate what I refer to as a high-performance state of mind.
In the simplest terms it means that you move through the world with meaning and direction.
More broadly speaking it means you approach the world with mental toughness, intention, precision of action, and clarity in decision-making.
The “High-Performance State of Mind” Workforce
I believe that there will be a time in the future when most businesses have an in-house performance coach. With the adoption of AI and automation the future of work is changing rapidly and this results in one of the most anxiety-inducing emotions that people experience… uncertainty.
Let’s mix that with a few other interesting facts such as:
- South Africa is the second most stressed country in the world.
- Stress and overwhelm is responsible for R3 Billion lost from the economy.
- Only 55% of employees feel that they have work-life balance (EKC Survey, 2018)
The picture I am painting is a challenging one.
For businesses to operate at peak performance they need their people operating at peak mental performance.
- Making sure that everyone in the company adopts a high-performance state of mind. That they have addressed issues and beliefs that might be preventing them from greater productivity, confidence, and self-belief. That they have incorporated routines and habits that keep them focused and energetic.
- Creating a culture that doesn’t push people to the edge of their mental capacity that ultimately leads to burnout and illness.
No manager or leader has the time to still coach people to better performance.
An Outsourced “In-House” Performance Coach
Most leaders I speak to agree that their teams would benefit greatly from performance coaching. However, it’s not feasible to pay for coaching for everyone and neither does it make sense to hire a full-time coach.
At EKC we offer outsourced “in-house” coaching. This means that you can provide coaching to your employees at a rate that makes sense. We tailor packages based on company size and needs.
What does it look like?
There are 2 options:
The Monthly Workshop/Group Coaching Session
- Hour long workshop done on your premises every month.
- Teams get to interact with the coach.
- Content presented based on client needs and observations from employee engagement.
The “In-House” Coach
- Coaching happens digitally. Hence the quotation marks around “in-house”. Digital coaching has been shown to be as effective as in-person coaching but has a significant cuts down on cost and time. It also means that your company can make use of this offer irrespective of where you are based (Onsite can also be arranged).
- Every month you and your employees get access to a certain amount of coaching slots. These slots can either be assigned or they can be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Ideally you should have 5 or more employees before investing in high-performance coaching for your business.
Want more info? You can either schedule a 20-minute call or request more info via email.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dfd_call_to_action block_title=”GET MORE INFO ON “IN-HOUSE“ COACHING” block_subtitle=”This will take you to a short application and at the end of it you can select whether you want to receive a call or would prefer an email with more info.” button_text=”LET’S DO IT” button_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Ferickruger.typeform.com%2Fto%2FyGSwYR||target:%20_blank|” horizontal_padding=”35″ vertical_padding=”35″ main_border_radius=”6″ main_style=”style-1″ undefined=”” title_font_options=”tag:div” subtitle_font_options=”tag:div”][/vc_column][/vc_row]