The purpose of this page is to keep you up to date with my journey. If that is something that might interest you. It will mainly cover media appearances and rad things that happen in my life.
I have been really bad at updating this page. Here are a few highlights from this year so far.
- My coaching has consultancy has been reimagined and reborn – now known as Modern Breed
- I am embarking on a global virtual speaking tour.
- I got engaged
- I booked my first international speaking engagement (in Zambia)
- Interviewed for Financial Management on enhancing emotional wellness in the workplace.
- Masters Degree in Business and Executive Coaching in the bag. Done through WITS Business School.
- Delighted to announce that I am now represented by one of the leading Speaker Specialists in South Africa. And in the process joining a formidable roster of speakers. You can visit the site here.
- The Expansive Podcast featured on Bizcommunity.
The rest of the year was a bit of a blur so I’ll just pick it up from October.
- Started writing my new book!
- Approached by Future Self Academy to turn my book (Acta Non Verba) into a course.
- Launched a new podcast with my good friend and thinking partner, John Sanei. We found out the next day that we already hit #2 in the Top Shows chart in the business section.
- Apart from hosting my own events I also spoke at Mimecast, AON, Pam Golding, Nedbank, Derivco, SANBS, Catalyst Africa and IQBusiness to name a few.
- Did I say second place for the podcast? Well, we are now number 1!
Completed my Master’s degree in Business & Executive Coaching through Wits Business School.
I am starting this new page in October of 2019. So I won’t backdate my entire journey. We’ll start this page in 2018 as this was the year in which my book Acta Non Verba was launched.
I’ll also add being nominated as one of GQ’s best-dressed men. Although this actually happened in 2017 🙂