The Ascent is for individuals who are serious about ascending their current environment and looking to step it up to the next level in business and life. For people who care about success, personal development, becoming more assertive, and living a more conscious life.
It’s a monthly private coaching program that provides you with the opportunity to work with a coach that brings out your best thinking, holds you accountable and helps you to develop more clarity in the way that you operate in the world.
For the past few years, my monthly coaching service has not been available to the public. You could only get access to my monthly coaching by going through my Mental Performance coaching program first (priced at R16k – and worth every cent if you can afford it). However, The Ascent has changed this. Let me tell you why.
Every month I meet with my own coaches and accountability partners. The pay off from these sessions has been incredibly beneficial & inspiring. Additionally, I also meet with many of my current monthly coaching clients and I see the impact that monthly coaching has on their ability to focus on the things that matter, to stay more self-aware and to create more success through the process.
This brought me to the conclusion that a monthly coaching & accountability session with someone you trust and have confidence in can be life-altering. I have experienced it by being on both sides of the table.
So, through The Ascent you can get monthly coaching without going through the Mental Performance Coaching program and at a fraction of the cost.
So, what happens in a coaching session?
The Ascent Coaching Program Fundamentals:
- Accountability. Perhaps one of the most important factors in success is knowing that someone is holding us accountable for the things that we do and the results that we generate.
- Course Correction. With regular reflection, you are able to course correct earlier and avoid a major collision down the line. The major collision is often nothing more than simply not reaching your full potential. It is better to face reality once a month and course correct than to avoid it and later live with the disappointment.
- Calibration. Often our thinking and behaviors do not align with the things that we are trying to achieve. A monthly calibration allows you to see what needs to change or be amplified.
- Check-In. Life is multi-dimensional. So are you. Checking in is not only about the pursuit of success but also to deal with distractions and frustrations that cause you to be emotionally or mentally low.
- Planning. I want each month to be your best month. This means we need to create a plan that will enable you to fight the good fight.
- Thinking Space. Coaching creates a space in which your thinking can expand. The thinking that you will do in coaching is different from what you experience with business partners, friends, and loved ones. It’s an unbiased, judgment free space in which you can explore the depths of your mind.
- Learning Experience. One of the biggest gains from joining The Ascent will be the learning experience. I have worked with top executives and entrepreneurs across many different industries helping them to better understand and interact with the world around them through fostering a better understanding of themselves. A coach in this sense becomes a walking repertoire of ideas and experiences that can be reflected back to you. This means that certain sessions might also be facilitated around certain topics such as leadership, boundary setting, mental toughness, high-performance, and more.
How it works:
- When you apply for The Ascent you will have an initial informal call with Erik – around 30 minutes long – to discuss what coaching entails and to align expectations.
- Once your spot is confirmed you will meet with Erik for a 60-75 minute session once a month.
- The minimum commitment is for 4 months.
- All meetings are held digitally using Zoom. So you can enroll in coaching from anywhere in the world.
The Ascent Pricing Structure
To join The Ascent Program is R2500 per month. The commitment is for 4 months at a time. The return on coaching definitely increases over time, making it a great investment of your time and money.
To schedule an informal call to see if The Ascent is a good fit for you email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.