Accelerated Personal Development For Busy Executives and Entrepreneurs With A Powerful Impact On Business, Presence, & Performance
High Caliber is a quarterly program for busy executives and entrepreneurs. It allows them to step out of their businesses for one day and focus on their own development and how that impacts their goals, relationships, and business.
It’s a premium, first-class experience and event designed with you in mind.
From the way you are treated to the venue we use, to the quality of the fellow executives and entrepreneurs that join you at High Caliber. We curate and bring you the best.
You will leave the event with a:
- Plan for Learning (Specific learning beats random learning. Let’s make sure that your learning is intentional and aligns with your goals.)
- Plan of Action (Key behaviors in your personal life that ultimately creates mental toughness, focus, and high-performance.)
- Plan for Leading (Key behaviors that build you into a better leader quarter after quarter improving your presence, communication, and visibility.)
- Vision for the Future (Specific clarity around what you need to focus and execute on for the next 90 days. As well as more macro clarity on where you are going and who you want to be.)
High Caliber encompasses all the qualities that I would want to see in a program like this:
- A focus on quality over quantity. This extends to every touchpoint. From the number of people allowed to join (20) to the tools that you’ll work with.
- A focus on execution over consumption. Sure, you’ll learn new things on the day. But more importantly, you will leave with things to go and do.
- A focus on structure over natural evolution. A book here, a podcast there, a Youtube video here. That’s how most of us approach personal and professional development. It works. But this random approach will never yield the same results compared to a focused, structured one.
It’s my sincere hope that you become a member of the High Caliber community. And that you keep coming back quarter on quarter forging a better you, better leadership, better relationships, and a better business.
What You Need To Know
Venue: JHB – Sandton Area (TBA)
Date: 3rd of October
Time: 8h30 – 16h30 (Registration from 08h00)
Cost: R7999 (As a quarterly investment into your personal and professional development this amount is minuscule.)
Process To Join High Caliber
- Fill in the form below to apply.
- Once we have received your application we will be in touch to confirm your booking.
In this playbook, you will discover the 7 Areas of Focus that we explore during High Caliber events. You can use this playbook as a guide for your personal and business development.
What Clients Say