Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. – C.G. Jung
My name is Erik Kruger. I am a CEO Coach & Thinking Partner to top executives and entrepreneurs. I specialise in working with individuals with power, status, a high drive for achievement, and functioning in a pressurised environment.
I’d love to become your coach and thinking partner too.
My coaching is specifically designed for individuals who are serious about their personal and professional development. For those who want to become more intentional, effective, and present in their lives.
I love working with Erik. He has the ability to reframe challenges that completely change the way I approach them. Highly recommended.
How it works
- When you apply for coaching you will have an initial meeting with me – around 30 minutes long – to discuss what coaching entails and to align expectations. This is an exploratory call only. On the call, we can decide if we want to work together or not.
- Once your spot is confirmed you will become a Mental Performance Lab client.
- This means that you will meet with me for a 60-minute session every month.
- Your commitment is for 3 months at a time. (Although most clients stick with me for way longer once they see the impact of coaching in their business and personal lives)
- All meetings are held digitally using Zoom. So we can keep the conversation going from anywhere in the world.
- Every session takes the form of a facilitated conversation, customised to the challenges you are facing and the areas you want to develop.
Who My Coaching Is For:
In my experience my clients seek out my coaching for the following reasons:
- They want to feel supported as high-performance and top leadership can often leave them feeling isolated.
- They want to feel challenged. The people around them admire them for what they have achieved however they know that they have much more to give.
- They want to stress test their perceptions and value the gift of looking at ideas from different angles.
- They want to be more deliberate and intentional about their actions and personal development.
- They want to cultivate a more powerful presence.
- They are thought leaders who want to share an impactful message.
Erik is a great coach. In a couple of months he helped me to refocus. He has changed my life and will change yours too.
I have assisted my clients with the following challenges:
- Eliminating people-pleasing behaviors and becoming more assertive (this saved one client more than $2m during negotiations).
- Developing a powerful presence in the way they lead and interact with others (this helped one client feel more confident in pitching for a R100M investment).
- Managing pressure, anxiety, and negativity whilst maintaining performance (has allowed many of my clients to remain focused and optimistic even in dire times).
- Improved thinking and clarity for the challenges you face (we reframed a communication challenge that a client had and shifted the performance of his entire team).
- Getting off autopilot and becoming more intentional with their lives (almost universally the biggest outcome of coaching).
Additionally, you also get:
- Audio access to the recorded sessions for you to re-listen to.
- Email and Whatsapp access to Erik for any questions you might have.
The Value Of Partnering With An Executive Coach
There is no doubt about it anymore that coaching is one of the most effective ways for people to fast track their personal and professional development.
Not only will coaching make you more aware of your unconscious programming and allow you to change it but you will be held accountable for making behavioural and mental changes that produce a distinctly different outcome in all domains of your life.
However, the actual outcome depends on you.
Coaching only works if you put in the effort and if you are serious about change, self-examination, and the coaching process.
Coaching Program Cost
The total cost of the program is $400 / £330 / R3,500 per month.
If you'd like to find out more use the calendar below to schedule an introductory call. It's a 30-min call that carries no obligation. At the very least you get to pick my brain. At best we decide to work together and you have me in your corner.