For clients with:
My name is Erik Kruger. I am a professional speaker and coach. Specifically I work with executives, entrepreneurs, and teams to help them better unpack and improve their thinking and behaviours in the context of their goals.
My clients are people dedicated to better understanding themselves, improving their leadership abilities, building deeper relationships, and who endeavor to play at the highest level of performance.
I love working with Erik. He has the ability to reframe challenges that completely change the way I approach them. Highly recommended.
My main role is as thinking partner. In this regard, I have become a trusted resource for many highly regarded businessmen.
In my experience my clients seek out coaching for the following reasons:
- They want to feel supported as high-performance and top leadership can often leave them feeling isolated.
- They want to feel challenged. The people around them admire them for what they have achieved however they know that they have much more to give.
- They want to stress test their perceptions and value the gift of looking at ideas from different angles.
- They want to be more deliberate about their actions and personal development.
- They are motivated to go bigger and faster.
- They are thought leaders who want to share an impactful message.
I am here to support you in becoming the absolute best version of you that you can be. If any of what you see on this page resonates with you then let me know so we can have an informal chat about whether coaching would work for you.
Erik is a great coach. In a couple of months he helped me to refocus. He has changed my life and will change yours too.
For more information please browse this page and if you have any questions send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to working with you.
Acta Non Verba,
What You Need To Know
- Requirement – Executive/Entrepreneur/MD/President in a business doing a minimum of R5M in turnover per annum.
- Engagement – Two mornings from 8 am - 12 pm.
- Cost – $3,000 / £2,500 / R30,000
- Medium - Sessions are done in person & I am happy to travel to you wherever you are in the world. Travelling costs will be billed separately from the coaching fee. There are no traveling cost for clients in Johannesburg.
- Waiting list – I work with a limited amount of one-on-one clients. Should I be fully booked you will be added to the waiting list.
- Informal call - The first step is for us to jump on an informal call. This gives you the opportunity to ask me any questions you might have about coaching. In return, I get the opportunity to know you better whilst explaining my approach to you. Coaching is all about the relationship between coach and client. So, this step is important.